Anti-Cafe General Work Space- Keep all desks clean and tidy and follow basic hygiene rules.
- Remove all personal items from the working space after usage.
- Please avoid monopolizing a specific desk. If we observe customers leaving personal items on a desk to hold it for themselves or others, we’ll ask them to move to another location.
- Please keep personal items on your person at all times, we will not be held liable for any missing or stolen items - your possessions are you own responsibility.
- Avoid leaving confidential documents on desks.
- We also advise everyone to adjust screens and chairs to their needs.
- Customers should try to resolve conflicts over desk spaces amicably amongst themselves. For serious issues, they should turn to staff for further assistance.
- The workspace is for sharing, networking and collaborating with others, please share responsibly and in respect of everyone using the building.
Children and Age restrictions- The centre is not a child friendly facility. Strictly no children within the premises.
- You must be 16+ to use the centre and facilities. Registration is required prior to entry.
Noise- Please keep noise to a minimum - this is a shared, co-working space. Anyone causing excessive noise will be given a warning. If noise continues you will asked to kindly leave.
- If you wish to listen to audio or video at a loader level, please use your head phones, so as not to disturb others.
Parking- It is on a first come first serve basis.
- Please do not leave valuables in your car, we will not be held liable for any lost or stolen property.
Kitchen Rules- Please clean up after yourself at all times. If you use something - wash it, clean it and put it away again or please place in the dishwasher
- Leave the kitchen as you found it.
- Clean up any spills you make straight away.
- Wipe out the microwave if you used it.
- Throw away or recycle any wrappers, containers, peelings etc.
- Read and follow all signs in the kitchen
- If you are unsure of how to use any of the machines in the kitchen please ask a member of staff to show you, to avoid any damage being made to appliances.
- If you notice the dishwasher is full please notify a member of staff who will operate it for you. Please do not attempt to operate the dishwasher yourself.
- If you notice any damage to kitchen property please notify a member of staff.
- If you leave any wrappers, packaging, leftover food etc, lying out on the counters, workspaces or tables, it will be thrown out.
- The fridges may be used to store food, however please be respectful when using fridge space. Others may need to use it also.
- Do not leave food in the fridges overnight. any food left in the fridges for more than 12 hours will be throw out.
Nighttime Hours- Strictly members and member guests only during nighttime hours (10pm- and 7am)
- Access to the building will only be granted on presentation of membership cards only. This for safety and security reasons.
- Members must be aware that they are responsible for their guests during nighttime hours and are liable for any damages that may arise
Library- Our library operates on a give and take basis. If you would like to take a book with you please leave one in return.
- If taking a book please advise a member of staff which title you are taking with you and which you are giving to the centre in return.
- Some books will be for reference only and not part of the give and take scheme. Please do not take these books home with you - if you are found taking these books you will be asked to pay the retail price for a new copy.
Drugs and Alcohol- Motley Crow is strictly a Drug free Zone. Whether you are an employee, contractor or visitor, you must not bring, use, give away or sell any drugs from drug categories (A,B or C) on company premises. If you are caught with illegal drugs, or show that you are under the influence of substances you will be asked to leave. in regards to employees, you may face disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Motley Crow is an Alcohol free Zone. We prohibit the consumption of alcohol anywhere within the premises.
- If you are found to be, or suspected of, intoxication, you will be asked to leave. In regards to employees you may face disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Consumption of Alcohol may be permitted on occasions during company events. In these circumstances only event supplied alcohol may be consumed in moderation. If you are found to be in possession of non event supplied alcohol, or suspected of intoxication, you will be asked to leave. In regards to employees you may face disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Smoking- Motley Crow, Anti-Cafe is a smoke-free workplace. You can smoke in [designated smoking areas, balconies, open-air verandas and outer premises, like gardens and sidewalks.] Any other area in our workplace (like restrooms, lobby, offices, staircases, warehouses,) is strictly smoke-free to protect non-smokers.
- Please be advised that the above also applies to E-Vape cigarettes.
We also advise you to:
- Extinguish your cigarettes and discard them in [outdoor ashtrays, cigarette urns.]
- Avoid smoking near flammable objects and areas.
- Setting off fire alarms and causing fires by smoking are serious offenses which may incur fines. In regards to Employees, if you are found responsible, you may face disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Animal- Service animals ONLY within the building - Thank You!
Internet Usage- Please use the computers provided or connect to the wifi if you have your own device.
- Downloading illegal content is strictly forbidden
- Downloading software onto the company computers is strictly forbidden
- Restrictions apply on some sites. Please respect this.
- Hacking restricted sites is a violation of the internet usage policy and if you are found attempting to do this you will be asked to leave and the offenses may be reported to the Gardai.
- Hacking other users computers or attempting to do so is deemed a violation of the internet usage policy and if you are found attempting to do this you will be asked to leave and the offenses may be reported to the Gardai.
- The Company has the right to utilize hardware and software that makes it possible to identify and block access to Internet sites containing sexually explicit or other material* deemed inappropriate in the workplace. ( Please see the extended Internet usage policy for full details regarding the meaning of *other material* )
- Anyone found attempting to access these sites will be asked to leave.